Saturday 7 July 2012

Meet You Again .

Assalammualaikum .Hye . Meet you again . Long time no see . Sorry . Im lil bit busy because im gonna go through TRIAL UPSR on 11,12,13 of July 2012 . Pray for me please . Hope i'll reach my target . Today in wanna speakingg with u olls . because i wanna improve my English Lesson . STOP . Picture 4 you .


Huh . Miss my Hubby . When can i meet him ? Dear Mr. M , I hope u know that i love u . Dont Hurt me . Im sorry for not displaying Mr. M full name . I dont think that u olls should know . Hmmmm . On target !
  • 5 A's for Trial . I can help for my Request .
  • Still with Him
  • Exelentteee on English . anybody can teach mee ? Be a good girl in future .
Thats all . And i wanna make my mummy and daddy proud of me . I Dont wanna hurt them with my bad result . i'll make sure i can get the exelent result . Insyallah . Mr blogger . U can't attracted me to edit you this Year . I bagged ! i wanna exam . Did u have magnetic aura ? ouh mennn . i dont think so . it just my brain . Doesnt have DHA and Gangliosida . Heheee . Twitter was my attraction now . Facebook ? Not Already . I hate it now . I dont know why . Ohkay . Im tired now . wanna sleep . and had a Sweetdream ~.~


heheee . Bye-byee . Queen Aleen wanna sleep . Qurraihan Takeover then . Pray for me yaah . Love you .

Lost Of Love,
Qurraizleen Rahmat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment